As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

This past week was a struggle for me and my companion. Nothing was working for us hitting road blocks, and running into dead ends. Elder Kreiger gave some great counsel to me. "It was a good week if you didn't break any of the "Four Loves" this week." or in other words if you loved your companion, the people, leaders, and area it was a good week. It was some good counsel for me, he also included that sometimes we have to change the little things to build up desires to continue and endure. This week is going to be much better for us as a companionship. Teaching investigators was a struggle, Hit and miss visits, Overall we need to make some changes to what we are doing. 
Elder Fougerousse, Pemberton, Kafalava, and Mahoney are slowly progressing. Really wish there was a way to help them out more. We were not able to have our trade-offs this week, too much going on for me and my companion. We are trying to do what we can for the district but I sense that Elder Mahoney does not want to take anything that I shared with him into consideration and use it. It hurts but I do not know what else I need to do to help him out. But I feel that the best thing to do now is just fasting and praying that something will change and that they will recognize that I really do care for them and want them to progress. It's painful to watch but there's nothing I can do, it's all up to him to change.                         
I hope you all have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...