Okay this week was so busy, so I will hit the main points.
1. We had a baptism for Alex Caraveo.
2.Our Investigator Katie is making leaps and bounds to make it
to her date of the 26th! (This Saturday)
3. I will not be listening to any Christmas Music this year.
4. We thought we broke our 2017 Toyota Corolla....
1. So Alex's baptism was amazing. It was kind of hectic, because first there were no more baptismal suits, because our zone had 6 baptisms play the Stake baptisms.. Elder Endrizzi and I got there late due to our dinner. But everything else was amazing, I got to speak and witness. His dad baptized him, and it was just perfect. Alex is such a stud and he knows his stuff. Now let's all pray that Viri will come around.
2. Katie is doing amazing!!!!!!!!! We only need to teach her 2 more lessons, and have her interview. She came to church and LOVED it! She told us she had A LOT of questions from Church. She is just way solid, and loves the gospel. She is going to make an amazing member hahah.
3. Alright, so Elder Endrizzi and I have not any music in the car except the freaking Christmas album from Pentatonix.... I am so done with it. I have the whole thing memorized.. each part, each song, and what order the songs are in...... Therefore we will not be listening to and sort of Christmas Music come winter...
4. Okay so in our area we have like 36.5 miles which is 1332.25 miles total. as we were driving around finding a house. Our car which is a brand new car, literally only 300 original miles, started squeeling like a freaking pig that just got shot in the leg with a 22.. Anyways we were freaking out cause we literally just got the dang thing. Well as we continued down the road we discovered it was the front passenger side wheel. So we pulled off to the side of the road and propped our heffer up and took the wheel off. We then discovered it was a small little pebble that was lodged in between the brake disc and the brake caliber. if that's hoe you spell it. It was an adventure haahah.
Well there is our week. I am loving this area and the people here. I love you guys and I will talk to you next week!!
|With the Caraveo Family|
|Oh So TRUE!!!|