As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Shop til you drop.

Eddie, Tautai and Garrett traveled to Pocatello, ID this weekend to attend a funeral.  Wilson and I stayed behind and went to Wilson's summer work party at Hogle Zoo.  Yes, I was his date.  As we walked around it was dejavu all over again with memories of taking him to the zoo when he was much younger. Only this time, I felt like I was the child and he was the parent. I am a lot shorter and I kept looking up to him as I complained about my feet hurting the entire time. However, we had a blast spending quality time together as we laughed at everyone and everything in sight.
Today we spent more quality time together SHOPPING. Wilson and I ventured out to purchase more items for his mission.  He LOVES to shop with his mother, NOT!  We hit 5 stores in 6 hours and came home with 4 items. We were exhausted!  I think I am getting OLD.  We pulled in the driveway, turned off the car and didn't move for 5 min.   Sorry to tell you Wilson, we are not finished just yet.  We have a few weeks left to get the remaining items needed.  No doubt we will be shopping up to the last day.  I had one of the best weekends ever.  I Love you son.

1 comment:

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...