As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Monday, December 2, 2013

Talofa Lo'u Aiga

I have the greatest news!!! I HAVE MY FIRST BAPTISM THIS WEEK!!!!! Saturday!!! Ronalee's parents are letting her! Elder Gaga and I did a role play with her as if she was talking to her parents. (To ask permission to be baptized.) She was ready to go so we taught her and she was balling like a baby that night, she wasn't feeling good either so we gave her a blessing and she continued to cry.....the spirit was so strong and she could not deny it! Wow this Gospel really, truly is amazing!!! I can't tell you how excited I am for her!!!  SO EXCITED AND I'M BAPTIZING HER!!!!

We had trade-offs this week and my District Leader is a crackup. No LIE! We had a sleep over (didn't know missionaries could have sleepovers) at his flat and the Assistants to the President were also there and the Zone Leaders......wow had to be on my best behavior....NOT!! The leaders of the mission are hilarious and super laid back so I had nothing to worry about. I had a great time.




Elder Dorosan (District Leader)  and I talked. He described everything about me in 10 minutes about who I am just by my attitude...Huh?! Am I really that easy to understand??
Our HUMBLE flat


I love this work! Everything is great with me! My testimony grows more and more everyday. I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT!!! Alofa ia te outou!!

Tofa soifua ma ia manuia.
Elder Wilson Matua

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...