As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Monday, January 13, 2014

Service projects and teaching

Vave le taimi (time is flying)! I love this area and honestly I think...if I could, I would stay here the whole duration of my mission. I love it here! This week Elder Gaga and I got two new sets!!:) Sam (lost record has to be baptized again) and Grace (a sister that's been going to church for a long time but just hasn't been baptized) I'm so excited, you have no idea! I finally have the chance to see the work progress! I am SOOOO EXCITED AHHHH! I am so full of joy! Ah...finally!!!!!
Gifts-camo pants, Ravens T and Toms
Service Project
We got to do some service for some of the people in this area and that was awesome. My language is struggling but I know THIS week is going to be better for me to start speaking! I can't wait to say the new things I have learned! We've been teaching in English because Sam and Grace understand it better than Samoan and the same for me. Ha Ha. I think I need some practice in my own language before I just start trying to speak.
Thank you for all of your prayers. It's good to have your support and I know that I can't do this on my own. And thanks also to all who have emailed or sent letters, it's always good to hear from you all. I will try my best to respond, but if I don't please forgive me cause P-days just don't give us much time.

Alofas to you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...