As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Well. This week has been freaking hectic. so to start of with 1. I got transferred AGAIN!!😥 2. I love my new comp! 3. I almost died this weekend! 4. My new Ward Mission Leader in one of my wards is related to my family!

1.) So I got transferred again... I am now in the Highland Zone. My new companion is Elder Tolman of Helena, Montana. And my new apartment consists of us, and two other stud Elders. Elder Whittaker and Elder Brown. And boy do we have fun!! I love these guys.
My new comp, Elder Tolman
2.) Me and Elder Tolman know how to do it around here. We know how to have fun while we work and we just click. We get work done and we love doing the work. Both of us were so scared who we were going to get the next morning that neither one of us slept. But, don't worry everything is okay now! We are excited to do God's work together.

3.) Okay here's a tip for riding a bike on New Year's Eve past 6:00. Don't.... Me and Elder Tolman we just simply strolling along Driftwood Rd. and the light was green to go across Baseline no cars were coming and we were headed to our apartment. Well whether the guy was drunk or not he flew through the red light and it was a freaking close one me and Elder Tolman were almost 2 pancakes across the road! Scariest moment of my life! But hey I am still alive to tell the tale!😉

4.) Like all of you already know ALL Polynesians are related. Well my new WML is Samoan, but his last name is Snuka so I didn't think anything of it haha, but on Sunday his wife came up to me and oh boy did she com in hot! "Elder Matua! Hey we are related!" I was about to say, "Lady just cause you are brown and I am brown don't mean we are related!" Hahaha but she then explained her mom is my grandma's cousin. And don't worry I confirmed it with my Dad! It is legit! 

Anyways, that is about it for the week! I will try to have more to share next week! I love you all! thank you for all the love and support! I will see you next week!😘

Love,
Elder Matua

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...