As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Aso Gafua: P-day, we as a district said goodbye (not knowing that we were going to be shifted) we made a video of all of us being goofballs, playing around:) Then we played basketball. Got ready for the evening and went to a family home evening with bishop

Aso Lua: We spent a lot of the day trying to TWE (?) but nothing came of it....just open ended and no one wanted to talk to us...because they had already been stopped by other missionaries before....hard but just got to do it. Had ward trade off....good turn about and a lot of work still needs to be done in that area.

Aso Lulu: Companionship study with the District Leaders...and it went great, learned a lot!...When we went back to the flat we had two messages on our phone one from Pres Lekias. I called President back..."Elder Matua, hello well I would like to call you to be the District Leader in the Waterview Zone!" I about jumped out of my chair and I began to cry...I accepted and soon after I went to my knees in prayer! I was so excited...so that meant packing everything that night into the next day.

Aso Tofi- Transfer meeting came and went, we said our goodbyes to everyone and boom in the new area...fast! Elder Calizo crashed into a trash can and took a tumble. He's okay:) We spent today and most of the day Friday getting familiar with the area and meeting the members. So much fun meeting everyone and our area is MASSIVE thank you!!! Means more chances to work!!!Yes!!!!!!!

Aso Toonai- Visited members again getting referrals like crazy!! This is what we wanted to see!!!! :) The members love the missionary work!!! Yes, yes, yes!!!:) I love it here! I can't wait to see what else is in store!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...