As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Tuesday, April 15, 2014




Monday was just a normal P-day, cleaning, emailing and getting ready for the week. We visited members and did a lot of contacting new investigators. I was very frustrated with one of our members because he just would not stop talking....I told him we had to leave but he wouldn't let us so I said ( it being 9:00 pm) Ma o and got up shook his hand and we were off...in the process of trying to hurry...my planner flew out of my pocket...I didn't realize it 'til we got to the flat....sucks! Got a new one on Tuesday.

Tuesday- This was my first district meeting as a District Leader:) HA I was so nervous but I pulled through and I did great....I think:) We got water thrown at us riding our bikes down the road...I just laughed and said " Thank you it's a hot one today" hahahaha So glad that I was leading the way if Elder Calizo was in front....that would have been bad..Thank you for being able to atina'e onosa'i (cultivate patience)! Went through the day laughing and full of cheer. It was a great day:)

Wednesday- I was not in the best mood this morning and I went through the day with this attitude until we had a trade off w/the Zone Leaders. Elder Jorgensen and I had a Fiji woman say to him " You should be a model" What? he said. She said "You are a tall, hot guy, you should do modeling." hahaha We shook her hand and we RAN back to the car laughing our heads off!!!!! So funny! We had a lesson with our set Vaiala about the Restoration...wow was the spirit strong:)

Thursday- We had Missionary Council Meeting in the evening...and we contacted a new investigator..a family actually that are so KEEN!!! So ready for the Gospel. I bore my testimony and we are planning to go back on Monday to share a lesson hopefully:)

Friday- Nothing to report. Friday's seem slow cause everyone just wants to start the weekend.

Saturday- Conference all day so AWESOME!!!!! I feel so full of energy and excitement for the things that I have been taught.

Sunday-  The same...Just listening to the Prophet and Apostles gave me a new appreciation for the Gospel and the work that needs to be done. And I'm blessed to be a part of it. I can't really say what my favorite talk was cause they all were amazing. But truly just hearing from the Lord's chosen servants is an inspiration.

That was the week. LOVED IT AND CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS UPCOMING ONE:)

Love you all and have a great week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...