As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hello Family AND Friends!




This has been one crazy week for me and my two companions (Elder Lolohea and my new Companion, Elder Burns) I was emergency shifted to Papatoetoe! I wasn't expecting to be companions with the son of an old friend of my mother's. The Lord works in mysterious ways! I love him to death! He knows how to work! Really helps me to focus on what the Lord wants us to do! Elder Lolohea is still in Henderson. I pray that the Lord will continually bless him to be able to speak English and that his area will continue to have prepared souls for them to meet and teach! I know that the Lord needed me to be here for some reason. I'm only three days into the new transfer so I hope that we both as a companionship will be able to the best we can. And to figure out what the Lord is needing us to do here:)

Happy Birthday Bella! I love you so much!

I hope you all have a great week and I pray that the Lord will bless you all!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...