As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hello Family and Friends!

THE DISTRICT

Just a quick update on what's been going on here in the Auckland New Zealand Mission! Miracles are happening! My companion and I are getting along really well and it's making the work so much easier! If there is any advice for a future missionary. This is it...Stay humble and be patient and Heavenly Father will take the reigns to control what needs to happen. My companion and I have been fasting for a good portion of our week. Seeking inspiration on what HE needs us to do with those we know! And it has been working. Humility in fasting brings more blessings:)


Not a raincoat....ARMOR!!!
We have had miracle upon miracle this past week with meeting new people and meeting potential investigators. Everything here has had to be through the members and our members are on board the Lord's train to success! It's a huge blessing! We have been working with a returned missionary, Melody Parker, she is the BEST...actually her whole family is AMAZING!:)
We get referrals like crazy from them and we are getting worked in this ward! I love it! Our goal this week is to have someone set for baptism this week!


My goodness I love this area! We are not..I repeat not going to become discouraged this week! I know this is His work and I know that he will provide his purposes!




Have the greatest week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...