As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Thursday, August 13, 2015

I will be staying here in Harbour for my last 4 weeks!!!! I'm in a trio right now with the Takapuna Elders until Thursday when I get my companion. I'm not too far from the mission home but I'll be going back to my area with my new comp. Things are starting to get crazy! I can't believe Jessica's leaving for her mission, Dominican Republic....Wow!! Spanish Speaking! Don't have much time left and I have to go shopping, so here are some pictures. Happy Birthday to my goofy little brother Garrett, and birthday shout outs to all the cousins, aunts, uncles birthdays in August. Special birthday wish for my Grandma Sherry Burt! Love you all!!! Have a great week!!!

Got to bless this little one...Carter Mataafa. 

The Elders in my District.

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...