As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Thursday, October 17, 2013

3 down, 3 to go!!!

Sorry for the late email, been so busy. Cleaned my clothes, went to the temple, and yeah here I am finally. It's been so awesome learning the language. At times I've been discouraged but I have felt the love of the many prayers that have been offered on my behalf being a missionary. It's been a little crappy on the weather side but all is well here. So many experiences, I love it here!

I can't believe it's been three weeks already, imagine how fast it will be when I'm actually out in the field! I want to get out of here and be in New Zealand. Visa status, I can't track it here they won't let us and if  I do get reassigned I'll know a week before I leave if so and my travel plans will be listed in them.

Elder Dallin H. Oaks spoke at our Devo on Tuesday, so sweet. He spoke on the Plan of Salvation, holy crap it was good. Just the way he words things, wow. It's so easy to understand. I don't know how else to explain it. How are things at home? Steven and Jen and the Baby announcement?!!! So exciting!



Tell the family I love them so much I love all the letters from EVERYONE!!!



I LOVE YOU  SO MUCH AND I LOVED THE PACKAGE!! 
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...