As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Thursday, October 24, 2013

ONLY TWO WEEKS LEFT!!!!!!

Well here we are again.  Everyone is waiting anxiously to hear what has happened this week. The Spirit has been so strong this week. Stronger than usual. I believe that it's because my head is always buried in the Scriptures, all this week its been like that and I can't tell you how happy, and elated I have been! My district and I were assigned to read some scriptures on How the Holy Ghost helps in Conversion. I read some great scriptures. (D&C 8:2-3, Alma 17:2-3, D&C 4:5-7, D&C 84:85; 100:5-8, D&C 42:11-17, D&C 50:13-22, 2 Nephi 33:1-2, Alma chapters 11-12, John 14:26-27, Alma 32:26-37) If you want to feel the spirit in abundance read and follow the instructions that we must apply to our lives to have the spirit at all times. I know that by doing that assignment I have had those blessings bestowed upon me.

I can tell you this, I love the Lord so much more since I've been here!

I'm doing my best to do all that I can to learn the language and study my scriptures. I feel I that I am making progress, I really do!!! I think it's because I'm using my time effectively! Study study study until it's time for bed, and then do it all over again. It's actually not that bad I love it!                              Love you all!!!





1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read his first Fa'a-Samoa email. Great stuff Elder!

    ReplyDelete

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...