As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Thursday, October 31, 2013

NZ bound in one and a half weeks

Hello my Dear Family and Friends!!

Well to start off, this week had it's ups and downs like any missionary would have. Kind of sucks how I'm on spiritual lows and spiritual highs, so weird to me how that works. But I guess I've got to be looking for the spirit ALWAYS!

I can't tell you how amazing it has been here.  I've only got a week and a half  left. I really want this next week to fly by so I can get to Niu Sila!! I want to be there so badly so I can share my testimony of this Gospel. My love grows more and more everyday for New Zealand. The amazing blessing of being on a mission are uncountable, my testimony grows more and more everyday. And as time goes on I'll be able to share all that I have to say in Samoan! Thank you so much for your love I can't express to you how much that helps.

The Lord said I will never give you anything you can't overcome. I love the packages and letters also. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Like Nike says, "Just DO IT!
Tell Grandma and Aaron THANKS for the package. I'm really happy to have gotten something!! Tell Aaron Happy belated Birthday for me. How's Jen doing ?? The baby okay??
 

I officially leave on the 11th of November! I can't wait to leave!!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU ALL!  Love you so much, SEND THE FAM my love!

Love, Elder Wilson Matua:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...