As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Friday, November 8, 2013

MTC LIFE COMES TO AN END :( ON TO NZ.....YEAAAHHHH!!!

Well this week has been great! Much has gone on this week Elder Merideth just got a reassignment to Ft. Collins, Colorado. Sister Camilletti got reassinged to Gilbert, Arizona where Braden Bennett is at!!  Hopefully she gets to meet him.
This week we lost Sis Lasike she's in Hawaii right now. We as a companionship wanted to say goodbye to her before she left on Tuesday morning @ 4:45 IN THE MORNING. We got up but it just took forever to get going. We finally got to the bus stop as we got there....a bus was leaving.... We wanted to see if she'd come later we waited 30 minutes and nothing happened so we went back to our room and went to bed for about a hour. Well in short we went to breakfast that morning and found out it was the travel office fault. They told her to come to the travel office at 6:50 am WE MISSED HER BY 20 MINUTES!!!! Shucks! I wish we could have said bye to her.

I've been great! The days are going by really fast and I can't wait to Get to New Zealand. And I'm hoping I don't get reassigned. Please no!! haha

The language is coming but I'm still trying to figure out sentence structures. Kind of stressful when I don't know when to use them. But I'm slowly figuring it out. I wish it were easier but I just need to be patient and talk and talk and talk  to EVERYONE! I'm doing a lot better than I was last week A LOT BETTER!!! I've been in the best mood for the most part.

I AM SO EXCITED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!! You have no Idea!

I got a haircut today. Iese wrote me about the mission. So awesome! So good the hear about the Mission ahhhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait to get there. I leave here on Monday and won't get there 'til Wednesday....Tuesday doesn't exist for me. So weird to me how that works.

And I can't wait to talk to you all when I get to the Airport!!!

Love you all so much!

LOVE YOU ALLL AND CAN'T WAIT TO TALK TO YOU ON MONDAY!!

Tofa soifua ma ia manuia.
Elder Wilson Matua

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...