As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Sunday, December 22, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Happy 19th Birthday, Elder Matua
Still nothing happening in this area......still waiting for a miracle somewhere. But we haven't lost faith! Faith has been key this week and waiting. We have found new people to teach but seems to be that when we get the opportunity to teach...appointments fall through, they don't show up...yeah it happened a lot this week. But through the trying times the benefit of having the Savior is a BLESSING. A HUGE Blessing! The Lord has put Elder Gaga and I through this for a reason. We both are still trying to figure it out. But I think I know what Heavenly Father is trying to teach me....LOVE.....LOVE IS IMPORTANT....LOVE YOUR TRIALS.....LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR MISSION....NEVER GIVE UP!!!!
I have seen the blessing of being in this area, it's been coming from the members. The Lord knows what I need and I have felt it during this Christmas season. He loves me and He love ALL OF US.
Sis. Pe'a, Elders Matua and Wilson (Iese)
My gosh 19 already...Where did the time go?..Only one more birthday and I'll be home??? It is really that fast? WOW I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT MYSELF!! My district sang to me today, so nice:) The mission is wanting to have a "WHITE CHRISTMAS" or in other words, Baptisms on Christmas Day! Me and Elder Gaga...don't have a set :( It's tough to see the success of others but trying to be happy for the new members changes the whole thing around. Me and Elder Gaga attended a baptism on Saturday. But I have a feeling of happiness and I had a thought "Be happy, don't get discouraged your time will come." What!? Okay I said. I'm waiting for the day when I get to see the gospel work in someone's life....patience, patience, patience, and also diligence in all things!
My District
LOVE YOU ALL HAVE A VERY,VERY, VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS ...REMEMBER CHRIST!! LOVE YOU ALL!

PS Today is the 23rd in New Zealand and it is Wilson's 19th birthday. Elder Wilson (pictured above) is Eddie's cousin, Rick Wilson's son and they are in the same district. Today, the 22nd in the states is also our nephew, Kingston's 19th birthday. He is currently serving in the Hawaii Honolulu Mission. We wish them both a very, Happy Birthday!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Missionaries from Otara, Papatoetoe, Manukau and Tamaki zones at the New Zealand Temple





No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...