As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Monday, January 27, 2014

Baptisms and a week full of BLESSINGS!!!!

Hello Family and Friends!

 O a mai outou?!?! Manuia? Seki a??

The Samoan is getting better, and I have found that with trying to speak the language it is coming along....just really slow so I looked to find some other resources:) I looked to music as another way of learning. I got some music from a member. Apparently music has been helping a lot of the Elders and Sisters learn the language. Hopefully it will do the same for me:) I have been speaking in companionship study, sharing what I have learned...not very good but luckily Elder Gaga can understand what I'm trying to say! It's helping but I WANT THIS LANGUAGE DOWN PAT! I've never wanted something so badly and I'm going to keep doing everything I can to learn it.

Sa seki a le papatisoga!!! Sa la'ua fiafia mo le la papatisoga!
Elder Gaga and I were so excited for Saturday...but honestly it felt like another day not any different. I was really excited for this baptism! Wow it was amazing! Sam almost hit his head...not my fault Sam is a big guy!! I was all the way to the front of the font and he still almost hit his head! I had to pull him forward after he went under to stop him. Faaninimo...piece of cake;)
Me, Sam, Faaninimo and Elder Gaga
As I said the prayers (D&C 20:37) I got a little choked up and really felt the spirit. It was an amazing day and I was privileged to be a part of it.

Great week and can't wait to see what is next. Keep praying for me and Elder Gaga:)

LOVE YOU ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...