As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Quick email...slow week

Malo Soifua Lo'u Tina, Uso, Tama...and to friends and family! This week was a slow one but was also super fast, if that makes sense?? I still don't understand why that is...but let's get to the point:) The work is sssssllllllllooooowwwwwllllyyyyy building! We did a lot of relationship building this week and ahh..well yeah that was probably why this week went so slow. Pheww glad I have this week behind me!

Stake Conference this week:) Went really well and I was having some Deja-Vu those two days...almost like I'd been there before in that very chapel.. ...I was listening to one of the Sister RM's bear her testimony and BOOM I had a feeling of ....."woo I've been here before...and she was speaking....and woo this feels right!"

Taking a Break
I had a lot of spiritual promptings this week that always led me back to my Patriarchal Blessing..I found myself THREE times this week reading it..right before going to bed...I guess that's why the blessing is so important! If YOU haven't gotten yoursyet, GET IT! The blessings from it are numerous and I can't explain how much help it has been to me!

I ran across some scriptures concerning Diligence...Alma 26:5 and D&C 75:1-5. These can apply to any situation I invite you to read them! And reap the blessings from it!

Love you ALL! Have a great week!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...