As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Monday, March 3, 2014

New Challenges, Same Great Spirit

Hello My Dear Family!!
How are all of you?
I'm glad to say that my companion and I found two new families and 3 new investigators:)
So excited to see what will happen! The work is picking up.Yes, I think the work will be going a lot smoother now! I pray everyday that it will:)
The work is quick and everyday is getting faster and faster! I love it! I love it! I love it!
One of our NEW investigators is AOG (Assembly of God) Pastor with a family of six ! He had some really interesting questions about Salvation...we taught the Plan of Salvation...but he can't wrap his head around it quite yet and we are planning to go back to his house:) We have been studying the Bible so much! It's so good! I've learned about how the Book of Mormon and Bible are SOOOOOO TRUE!!!
We switched areas and now we cover a different part of the ward...a lot more members and a lot more opportunities to share the gospel!!!:)

Love you all and have a good week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...