As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Monday, February 24, 2014

A week full of GROWTH

Flower decorations for our bikes
This week was a stressful one. Getting told that you and your companion are to cover a whole other area that you have never been in before and having to find two sets from the previous sisters( who failed to put an address of these people on the teaching record). It has definitely been one of those weeks! Having to find them and them not answering and KNOWING they are there was frustrating.
Breakfast????
But we had the AMAZING BLESSING of Hearing from Elder Neil L. Andersen this week @ our Mission Conference! Oh my gosh was that an a amazing experience! I was blown away, I had many questions concerning the things that I have experienced in the five almost 6 months I've been out. As I listened, I could absolutely feel the spirit and many of the questions I had were answered as I listened to the words of an Apostle.
 "If you are questioning impressions that you are receiving, Is this me or is this the spirit?
You are so close to the spirit now than you will ever be, BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING THAT YOU RECEIVE IS TRUE AND ACT ON IT AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE IT!"
My jaw dropped as I heard those words! I really needed to hear that. I'm going to follow that counsel and hopefully the work will explode.

MMMMMMM!!!!

So we're hoping that we can  move forward and continue to teach and find more souls ready to listen.

Crazy week but knocked it out! LOVE YOU ALL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...