As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Combined ZONE conference. Panmure, Waterview, Mt. Roskill and Chinese zones. Can you see me?
Hello Everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic week and that you were able to feel an abundance of the Spirit this week!

Monday- Me and the Zone Leaders had a long talk. Many tears and out pouring of the spirit was felt and I am forever changed!! I love the way I feel and this week was a result of that!

Tuesday- We had District Meeting and I was so overwhelmed with the Spirit. My District was uplifted and set the tone for the whole week. A new theme for the whole Zone was put into place, 100 through 100. 100% of the Zone baptizing through 100% personal conversion. Oh my gosh did I take that to a whole new level! After the meeting we went back to the Flat and I offered the most earnest prayer making a promise to Heavenly Father I will do his will. It was probably about a thirty minute prayer I have been studying a book called Everlasting Life and it talks about Guardian Angels...I truly believe that they are here and that I have someone on the other side that has charge over me.....AMAZING!!!

Wednesday- The unimaginable happened...my bike tire popped....and oh was I mad we were in the furthest part of our area and luckily there was a member close! Elder Calizo was laughing at me and I was furious because my bike is currently unusable so that meant walking the rest of the week!

Thursday- We walked and walked and walked...we had to walk to the furthest part of our area and it took us an hour an a half to walk there....terrible idea changed to an opportunity to talk with everyone and share the Gospel! We pushed out 9 lessons with people on the streets but of course opposition is in everything and there were those that didn't want to talk to us..we have the choice to either accept or reject the Gospel...sad but has to happen that way:(

Friday- I woke this morning pumped up to go share the Gospel and that's what we did...but we got rejected a lot...so we did what we knew, and that was be happy and know we were doing what we were supposed to do! We also had a Baptismal interview it was so good! The Tongan Sisters Investigators!

Saturday- We didn't have much happen today but we do have someone new to teach!!! Its one of our youth's friends...so we hope to meet with him soon and share the gospel with him:)

Sunday- We had an awesome Testimony Meeting so many youth got up and bore their testimonies, it was so cool, it reminded me of home and the awesome youth in WEST JORDAN UTAH!! We also received another person to teach today, so we should set him next week!

I love this work and it's been so great being out here! I love you all and have a great week!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...