As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Taking a little break
This week has had it's ups and downs. I've needed to do some changing around of attitude, expectations and yes like always repenting of mistakes and moving forward. I've had a lot of priority changes and what I need to do is clear. The time just seems to be quickening and the days seem to get shorter and shorter. Guess that means I'm doing something right?? It's a funny conundrum to say "The harder you work the faster time goes but the less you work the slower the time goes" I don't know where exactly to start but all that I do know is that, I have felt the Savior's love more abundantly this week than any other.

Monday-  I'm grateful to say that I was very happy that today was P-day I needed to left off some steam. volleyball was the key component added to this equation of release.

Tuesday- The morning came with a headache caused by the heat from the space heater. Personal study ended early and we headed to District Meeting; upon arrival the gate appeared to be locked, turned out it was. We called the District Leader and found out the meeting was cancelled. I was looking forward to the meeting but we went home and got ready to meet with President Balli. I told him that I was struggling with some things cause we weren't seeing much success. President simply said, "You need to stop being so hard on yourself." I went away from this meeting with a weight lifted on my shoulders.
My comp, Elder Lolohea and...the MACHETE!!!

The rest of the week was spent walking. Our bikes seem to lack the ability of staying in one piece. This made for a somewhat unproductive week with not much success. I was quite sure it was another week of testing to see if we would be able to endure. We must have done something right because of the miracle baptism of Mel and Diamond Toloa on Sunday. The days that came before the actual baptism were the days of growth in Myself. I saw myself change rather quickly in a week and a time to move forward!

I LOVE the LORD, I LOVE my FAMILY and I LOVE MY MISSION!! Love you all and have a great week!

Baptism Day for Mel and Diamond Toloa

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...