As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Monday, October 10, 2016

FIRST P-DAY


My Companion - Elder Wilcox

OK, so crazy week since I've been here. My companion is Elder Wilcox. He is from Bend, Oregon. Has a family of 6, 2 brothers, and one sister. He is 6' 3" and loves football, basketball and track. We get along so well and he is such an amazing missionary. He teaches me something new like every hour! It is amazing here! I love it, and it is hot!!! But, as long as you don't think about it, you are golden!!! I'm currently serving in the Mesa Arizona Eastmark Stake. We cover the Marbella, East Ridge, and Hawes Wards, and also the Meridian YSA ward!!We have a baptism on date for this Saturday with a young man in the YSA ward. I love the people here they are so nice, and I love the investigators even more! I miss you all! So much!! I am doing great and I have just a few pictures cause we have been so crazy busy! But they do these things here called mini missions. Where YM, YW come out for the weekend with us missionaries and see what it's like and it is so cool to see how they react!!!    I love you and tell the boys I miss them!   Love, Tautai


 
On the plane to Arizona
Me and Elder Holland at Mesa Temple



No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...