As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Thursday, February 9, 2017

WEEK 19-Not the best week

I don't have too much for the week I was sick all week with the Flu... Tuesday -  Friday. I got out of bed and went out just to keep my comp sane and so he didn't have to stay inside all day. But here is what happened. 1. Watched to Super Bowl. Oops(; That is a bout it Hahaha I don't have any pictures cause I don't have a computer I cant transfer pics onto.. But I love you all and thank you for all the prayers! I miss you!
 I promise I will have something to write about next week!

p.s. I didn't get transferred!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...