As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Monday, March 13, 2017

WEEK 24---Alright This Week Was Pretty Hectic

Okay this week has picked up a little. A lot more has been happening! So.. 1. We picked up another investigator. 2. We had kittens!!! 3. I got a busted lip... And that is about it for the week. A lot more happened I just don't have time to type it up. Just know it was a really good week!!!!!!

1.) Man we were shocked by this one. We got a random text from one of the YW in our wards. She had a friend with here at church the other week and we didn't think anything of it. But, she then texted us and said that her friend had questions, and that he would like for us to meet with him. His name is Wyatt, and he is amazing!!!!!! Absolutely GOLDEN. We gave him the 1st discussion, and he just soaked it all up! By the end of it he was so excited to dive right into the Book of Mormon. It was a win win situation, because the YW, Jadyn, has been struggling with gospel, and out of this referral we have gotten her to start reading as well, and praying daily along with Wyatt. It was so powerful to have her invite Wyatt to read and pray about the Book of Mormon. After we finished the lesson. They went straight to the Mesa Temple Visitor Center, and the Sister Missionaries were there to talk to him. That was this last Saturday, and we saw him yesterday on Sunday, and he was just beaming. I think he will go far with the Gospel. You can see the desire that he has to grow closer to his Savior, and strive to make back to our Heavenly Father.

2.) Long story short. Missionaries are not to have any pets, but this was a special circumstance.
Some dang Gato freak plopped her litter out on our back porch!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha here are the pictures. Bottom left is Negro he's all balck, on the top is Clumsy cause he can't walk in a straight line even to get out of a DUI. and the Right is See-Aye-Tea hahahaha (Say it out loud). All were girls. We put them in a box, and the mom came back for only See-Aye-Tea, and Negro, but not for Clumsy, so I being the horrible missionary I am brought her inside the apartment at 3:00 a.m. I fed her some warm milk every hour and then we left for church. Well again long story short Elder Tolman and I found her a home. The Young family took her in cause they are all about cats and they had everything to keep Clumsy healthy and strong. 

3.) Not much to this story beside I looked like a Bad A with my busted lip. I got head butted in basketball last Monday, and it bout' knocked out my 2 front teeth. Boy did it hurt! I was scared to take my retainer out. I thought my teeth would still be in it if I pulled it out......... Here are some pics!

Oh and don't wrestle when you are near someone sewing.. Good thing I only got impaled!😉
OH and the fire pics are what we do when us Elders get bored!
Love you all! Talk to you next week!!!!!!❤

Basketball injury

Wrestling? 

The kittens....




Fire trick #1

Fire trick #2

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...