As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

WEEK 26

This week hasn't been the best week. So as you know I muffed up my ankle last week playing ball, so not a whole lit has been done this week. But we did do a couple of things to keep from going insane. 1. I got a new Comp! 2. We got a car!!! 3. We had a service. Yeah ahaha that's about it. Unless you want me to tell you about the book I'm reading hahaha.

1.) My new companion in Elder Kinman. He is a stud. He may look nerdy, but don't you jusge a book by it's cover! He is from Madison, Indiana. He's been out for 15 months, and is 20! We get along really well. He's quiet , but when he talks you can't help but laugh.


2.) Yeah this was exciting for about 4 hours, then our AP's told us how many miles we had for the last 2 weeks of the month. Hahaha so because my foot is in shambles we got a car. When the AP's dropped it off they said they would tell us later how many miles we would have. Being so stoked we got a call from them, and this is how the conversation went.
Me: Hey, so what's up how many miles will we have?
E. Broulim: 50
Me:Hey sorry my phone glitched out it sounded like you said 50.
E. Broulim: Yeah that's what I said 50 as in 5. 0.
Me: You're kidding me right?
E. Broulim; No I'm not kidding.
Me: What do you want me to do fif......
*Call ends*
I was so frustrated. Hahah so the excitement was short lived....

3.) I will be short with this one. We had a service for a fun run! A superhero themed fun run. Everyone was dressed up as superheroes, and having fun. It was a 5K with bounce houses incorporated into it! It was a blast!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...