As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Monday, June 26, 2017

WEEK 40

I have to say.... I. HATE. THE. HEAT. So last Tuesday it got up to 122. Tied the record for that day. Crazy huh? Since then it hasn't gotten below 107. And when you wake up in the morning it's still mid 90's. Come to Arizona people it'll remind you that you don't want to go to Hell. But time flies in just a short 2 weeks I will have been out 10 months. CRAZY! I love my mission! We are teaching a man that has recently gotten out of jail and looking for a life that will keep him straight, and now he is learning about the Gospel and loving it. He is amazing. He comes to church, reads, and prays. What more could you ask for. He is well on his way to entering the waters of baptism. Haha after he's off parole.We have been working our butts off to find more people to teach, because we only have 1 investigator.. Well I was home sick, like always, but my comp went out with one of our zone leaders and found 2 potential investigators that said we could come back and they set up times for us to come and share messages with them! So I am super stoked! I don't have too much to share since I have been sick for a couple of days, but we are doing good. Even though the heat is near unbearable we just keep pushing with faith that the Lord will bless us and trust us to teach his lost sons and daughters. I love you all. Sorry there aren't any pictures I am still working on getting a camera, and sorry for the short letter not much has happened this week.
--
Love,
Elder Matua

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...