As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Thursday, September 7, 2017

WEEK 49- I Love Bella Vista!

Well this email is going to be short cause we have a lot to do this week, and we are running everywhere to get things done, so this week we have seen so many miracles with the people that we are teaching, and even the members doing missionary work. But, first let's start with some funny moments this week.
1. I scared THE CRAP out of Mama Hoopes.
We stopped by to grab some left overs, and to chat for a second. It seemed as if no one was home because they were all in their rooms. Well we walked upstairs to find out where they were, and we heard the door unlock so we started walking back down to see who it was, and PERFECT! Mama walked in totally clueless that were there, and I let out a most girlyest scream and it was amazing. To me it was, but Mama started crying. She said, "I thought my family was dead!?" I felt bad, but I loved it.

2. We tried to talk to this guy on the street. He was in his drive way just standing there. We started to approach him, and as we tried to start a conversation with him. His big ole' wifey come stormin around the corner, and just starts screaming at us. This guy was like a child when she came around. She was saying like, "I'm tired of this s***. We are not doing this today! Jimmy move your a**." And the guy shut down, and put his head down, and started walKing with her saying, "Sorry guys. I really am." And she would scream at him to shut up and not talk to us. It was sad for him, but we just laughed our heads off after they walked inside.

3. We had Zone Sports with the Florence Zone. We played scatter ball. ULTIMATE SCATTER BALL. So scatter ball is just a free for all dodge ball game. But this time we had 2 teams the Bella Vista Zone, and the Florence Zone. The Ultimate part of the game was we were playing with huge exercise ball. Well like always I show no mercy, and this sister was getting mad because our Zone was winning and she doesn't take losing very well. Anyways I was getting fired up and I was going HAM. Well I had the ball and the Sister was in my sights. I cornered her and I took that ball, jumped in the air and chucked the ball at her. Yeah that was a mistake. Her face turned bright red, and she yelled at me so bad that it went from yelling to sobbing in a matter of seconds. Did I feel bad?? Not really cause she was only mad that they were losing.. So yeah. It was a funny moment to me, but not to her. Hehe oops!?

Well I know I said I had a lot of miracles, but I have to go, so I can't get to them this week, but I will for sure get to them next week! I love you all and I will talk to you soon! Love you!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...