As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

WEEK 70---2 Chinks Down and We're Still Chubby (I think he's referring to his belt??)

This last week has been awesome! Elder Lott and I have been putting in work. While still trying to have fun. Here are a few highlights of the week. 1. Sinus Cleansing. 2. Virus was baptized! 3. Road Tripping.

1.) This was the 2nd best thing that has happened to me this week! I love with Elder Kestner and he has this bottle that squirts saline through your sinuses and cleans them out. Oh boy was it freaking hilarious! I'll send the video but only watch if you have a strong enough stomach. It felt like I wanted to throw up, but it didn't even hit the gag reflects. It shoots out the other nostril and out your mouth. I'll just let you watch.

2.) We worked with Viri for about 8 months and last Friday she was baptized!! She is amazing. I remember 6 months ago when she was still going through some hardships and struggling to understand the gospel, but now she has entered the warmers of baptism and partaking of the blessing that come along with it. And a year from now hopefully I can see them be sealed as a family.

3. Today we have been everywhere. Now, our mission isn't too big but it takes forever to get around. We hit the most Western border, Northern border, and Eastern border. Just to go see some knives at sporting good stores... I am beat..

Well sorry it was much this week.. But thank you all for the love and support! T-minus 7 months!? God bless and have a good week fam! And I apologize the video won't load of us clearing our nostrils..

1st Picture: That's me with a 300 lb bear on my bac!!
2nd & 3rd pictures: Viri's Baptism.
4th Pic: our lit man's corner (out apartment is too small for a man cave...
5th Pic: A 57' Chevrolet Bel Air with a whopping 678 ponies under the hood!?
6th Pic: My New Zone!









No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...