As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Monday, November 25, 2013

ANOTHER GREAT WEEK

Time sure does fly when staying busy. Feels like I just got here. I'm having a really good time here but still kind of miss being home around the family. But that will have to wait because THE LORD'S TIME COMES FIRST. I can't tell you how great it has been. I haven't been really saying much in Samoan just more or less listening...not helping. So I have made a goal of talking Samoan as much as possible this month so I can talk to you in Samoan when I call. A goal I surely think I can accomplish.
My companion and I have found much success. People prepared to learn more about the Gospel! Six investigators! Woooo I'm really hoping all goes well! Awesome things this week!!! One of our investigators is so close to saying the Book of Mormon is true!!!! She's so close!!! I can't wait to see the Gospel work in their lives!

I got to use my bike this week!!! So good to finally ride something instead of walking everywhere. Had a split this week too. IT WAS SO FUNNY!!! The Elder I was with is from Madagascar....his English isn't that good and everyone here speaks English. ha ha ha he didn't say much but I got to know some people around here pretty well;)

I bore my testimony Sunday! But had to do it in English not enough time to bear it in Samoan would have taken too long. But luckily everyone could understand me! The spirit was so strong I asked the ward to look for missionary opportunities to serve others and said I loved them and also said Missionary Work isn't easy but it is SUPER REWARDING. I miss Sundays at home the most. Where all of us are together, enjoying one another's company I loved that! But that will have to wait another 21 months! I've been out three months. It's gone by so fast! And is only getting faster I can't believe it! Before I know it will be a year! AHHHHH IT'S SO FAST! I'm loving this experience and when I'm down I've put my trust in the Lord to help me. My testimony has grown and is still growing! I love the Lord and love this Gospel! IT'S AMAZING!

I love you all SO MUCH and can't wait to see you all again!

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!
Tofa soifua ma ia manuia.
Elder Wilson Matua

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...