As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A New Chapter

I got some great news this week and I am so excited to tell you all that I am going to be training a new missionary!!!!! So excited!!! I received the call this week on Tuesday! As soon as I got the call... I accepted :) I went straight to my knees in prayer to know what I should do for this new Elder and I was reminded of the things my trainer taught me. Thoughts of teaching lessons came into my mind from the last twelve weeks and the things I learned but I also thought of the things that I would do differently. I want to do my best to help this Elder transition to this life....the life of a missionary!   Also that I can become better in teaching others and learn from him also! I hope to do the best that I can! MY LANGUAGE IS GOING TO GET SO MUCH BETTER THAN IT IS NOW!!! AHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Me and Elder Pulido went on splits I was honestly a little nervous to cover my area with the two of us and the lack of Samoan we have...but I think the Lord was with us more than usual helping us answer questions. I was grateful for that trade off because I actually felt like I was making progress! I have been making progress and I'm reaping the fruits of it !!



Each passing day the work is becoming easier and that much more important. I have loved reading the scriptures lately, I'm currently in Helaman and reading the New testament! I invite all of you to read the Book of Mormon and rebuild upon the foundation of your testimony and the reality of knowing that HEAVENLY FATHER AND JESUS CHRIST LIVE AND THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST IS TRUE!!!!!

I love you all and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for me!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...