As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hello Everyone,

 I thought I would just say that I am doing HEAPS better! For what I can handle on a day to day basis. We are only working about half a day. They have been pretty effective but personally I wish they were better.
I've been thinking a lot lately and I'm finding it really hard to keep my mind focused all the time. The time is slipping from my fingers.  It's hitting me harder and harder everyday! The lessons I've learned on my mission have really strengthened me and taught me a lot about who I am and learning about who you are. " It's easier for us to find because we have more of ourselves to find." - D. Todd Christofferson.
Or in what I see is this, the fact that we will always be finding ourselves in little instances. Only if we are paying attention we will see those things.
It's been a struggle here on a mission but from what I've seen, the thing that helps the most while on a mission is CHARITY!  Wow has this impacted me a lot. If we love the outcome will always be a positive. I have used this question quite a bit on my mission to help me see if I had a good day or a good week.
Did I love the people we met today? If I could answer yes then it was a success! I love my mission for all that it is!  Only 8 MORE WEEKS!!! WOW
Have a great week, love you all!!! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...