As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Here is just s short email Elder Matua sent us this week. He is still in a lot of pain but we're hoping with the help of the mission nurse and the Area physician (doctor that is assigned to oversee medical issues for the Church in that area for the Area authorities and the mission) that he'll finally be pain free and back to work. He's been frustrated by the whole situation but we assured him that all will be well and that this will just be another experience that will help him grow. We spoke again with President Balli and he said that he is confident that Elder Matua will heal and get back to work. He allowed Elder Matua a quick call home and we talked for a few minutes. Always good to hear his voice.

Had to take a picture of his scuffy face from the week
That was the longest week of my mission. But I finished the NEW TESTAMENT and DOCTRINE & COVENANTS!!! So that was a big accomplishment for myself this week! I'm still very sore and I think I might have to take it easy again this week. Transfer week and I highly doubt I will be moving anywhere. It would have to be a weird change in events that'd cause me to move. But don't worry I will live. Love you ALL!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...