As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Thursday, November 10, 2016

OK, so this is the reason why I didn't email on my regular Monday P-day. We had Elder Cornish of the 70 here, and he was doing stuff with the mission, man was it powerful with him talking to us.

So I don't have much time so here is a run down of this last week!

1. I took too much C-4 (pre-workout)
2. Elder Cornish came to the mission! AMAZING!!!
3. An elder got his nose shattered during mission sports
4. I almost crapped my pants riding my bike home from a freaking natural laxative (I think that's how you spell it).
&
5. I crashed again on my bike doing no hands and hit a gnarly speed bump.

I love you!

Love, Elder Matua
Getting ready for the day

OUCH!!!

To the doctor's office we go....

Time for a workout

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...