As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

So this week has been good! I had my birthday and got a free lunch at Joe's Real BBQ and OH MY GOSH! It was so good! I loved it! We have been teaching a lot. We have a family that is on their way to eternal salvation. All that needs to happen is for them to be married. Hahaha. We have had a lot of success and a lot of well the opposite of success which is crap.... Although I love this place, there are so many people here I want to strangle! It's like I have the cure to cancer!!! Take it please! I promise you will love it! But they don't care... I wish people could just know that this gospel is true as soon as we ring the doorbell. Sadly it doesn't work that way...

New comp....Elder Holland from Kanab, UT
I got transferred, but luckily I am only switching rooms! haha PRAISE! My new comps name is Elder Holland! I am so stoked! We get along real well and I can't wait to see what we can do with the members we have! I am now in the Augusta Ranch Area. I will cover 2 wards AR 1 and AR 2. I am praying that we can work with the members to "Teach repentance and baptize Converts."


I pray for my whole family back at home every night and day! I miss you all, and when I say family I mean my home ward as well. I miss everyone back at home, but I know that I am where I am supposed to be. AZ is so amazing! I know that this church is true. Christ is my savior, and I know that he and Heavenly Father loved us so much that they provided us the Atonement, so that we can repent for our wrong doings and our short comings. I am so thankful for Joseph Smith. I know that he was a true prophet of God. He translated the truest book I have ever read! The Book of Mormon is the Word of God! I am so grateful for this opportunity I get to serve these 2 years and devote my life to preaching this Gospel. I am here because it would be selfish of me to not share the thing I know to be the key to eternal happiness. It would be selfish of me to stay home and do the things that I wanted instead of informing the people of AZ about this gospel. I know that I wouldn't be here if I didn't believe and know that this is the true Gospel!

Until next week! I love you all!!!

Love,

Elder Matua​



Oh Tai....


No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...