As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Monday, October 31, 2016

Hey everyone! So things this week have been great! A lot of lessons and a lot of people to talk to now that it is cooling down! (80 degrees...) I love this work and the blessings that come from it! We had a sacrifice and covenant this week that if we "fasted" from music we would find 2 new Gators (investigators) And we did! A man named Joe and a young man named Josh! Both we pretty excited to here about this beautiful gospel and the way that it makes our lives better! I love it. I am still loving my comp. We work hard together and we get things done. He teaches me something new each and everyday. I found out this week to not do wheelies on your bike in the middle of the intersection because the Lord has a sense of humor. I came crashing down with eyes staring at me through windshields of cars. I got up quickly with a hole in the right knee of my slacks. Oh boy did the pain come after that as I kept riding to the other side of the intersection with a red face and throbbing knee... Needless to say my comp couldn't stop laughing... I haven't learned my lesson because even after going to the doctors and having a fear that I re-injured my patella tendon, I am still doing wheelies across intersections.I love this work. I get to see the fear in the eyes of those of other faiths as they speed walk back into their houses,or back into their cars as they just pulled up to their house. I get to see miracles happen. We just had a baptism this Last Sunday for a young boy named Taylor, he is 10 years old and boy does the light of Christ shine in this young man. He is so receptive of information thrown at him and he has so many questions! I love teaching him! I am having a great time down here in Arizona. Although I get doors slammed in my face, and little girls chasing us down to throw water on us. Times do get hard, but I know through the love that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have for us all things are possible. My love for others grows stronger everyday, even those who I have just met. I am grateful to be serving. I love my companion and the example he is to me. I am so thankful for the love and support you all show me back at home! I miss you all. I hope all is well back home. God bless, and I will talk to you next Monday!!! 


Hey everyone, below is a link to a youtube video that the Ward Mission leader in the Eastridge Ward put together. copy and paste to your browser. Enjoy!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FfYb-xxMLg

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...