As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

So this last week has flown by and not much has been going on. But, I got transferred last Wednesday. And my new companion is Elder Holland (No relations to THE Elder Holland). I love him and we get along just as well as me and Elder Wilcox! Funny story about transfers. I didn't even have to switch zones! I didn't even have to switch houses. I just had to switch rooms! Hahaha I love it! Me and Elder Holland have some good times while Proselyting! Like the other day I made him fall off his bike cause I raised up my seat on my bike and looked stupid and he was laughing too hard and hit the curb! And another time I tripped down the stairs after a door approach and the person at the door just laughed as he shut the door...  We also got to ride in the Gilbert Half Marathon and we were the Lead bikers! It was so much fun! MOTIVATION!! I love this place! Anyways, that has happened within the first week of the transfer, so we will have to see how the next 5 weeks go...




I love my new area! We only cover 2 wards, thank the Heavens! We only cover a square mile literally! Haha that's the only down side, but all in all things are just getting better down here in AZ! It is still hot in the day, but at night it gets very nippy! I hope one day it will be cold in the day and even colder at night! haha, but I love you all! Until next week! God Bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...