As we emulate His perfect example our hands can become His hands, our eyes His eyes and our heart His heart. - President Uchtdorf

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hello Everyone:)

Monday- We met with our newest investigator Ata, with the Zone Leaders. We invited her to baptism and had a kneeling prayer ( The best way to get an answer to anything) She received her answer and said" I think I will go ahead with the baptism thing"...but she wants to learn more before being fully committed to baptism. We also had to ride our bikes in the rain! So fun!

Tuesday- District Meeting was so great the topic was kneeling prayer...it really helped with it being a focus last week and putting it to practice. It went so well and I know that the Sisters and Elder Calizo learned something new that could help them out! We also had Trade-Off with the Zone Leaders...wow did I need this trade off. I have a different perspective on everything that I do as a missionary now. "Give the Lord the key to your heart, do His will and please the Father" I have been changed once again. I am becoming more and more converted to the Lord everyday. This day marks another day of personal deepening of conversion. Please the Father. My life has been changed and everything I do will always be done with the Father's authorization first of what he would have me do.

Wednesday- Concluding the trade off we listened to a talk from Elder Bruce R. McConkie, That we know the Saviour! I want to KNOW the Saviour more fully than I do right now! The spirit was so strong and I was spiritually pierced to the soul and knew THE LORDS WILL IS FIRST. My whole heart's desire is to please Him! We also had a companionship study with the Samoan Sisters helping them feel the spirit in all things and being able to recognize it! It was a great companionship study, the spirit was for sure present! One of the sisters is finishing this coming week and wow was she crying....I hope I don't do that...

Thursday- We were riding our bikes so much today talking with people that we met on the street..not much success today but we were able to have a really good lesson with Vito one of our investigators, the Restoration went really well and then headed to our meeting with our Ward Mission Leader. One of the best ones we have had. We were able to find fellowships for all our investigators and discussed what the next step is for them!

Friday- We met with Ata today, just to catch up and talk for a minute and invite her to come to church with us..she said yes...then headed to Lisa Aumua...one of the many less actives in our area and talked to her brother James, who served in Samoa but is less active also....really sad:( So we talked to them and got to know them a little better:)

Saturday- We had Ward Trade off with seven ward members! So I was with the Ward Mission Leader visiting with investigators..went really well...

Sunday- Five investigators came to church today! Oh I was so happy and I hope they enjoyed it! We had a feed with the Key Family. We also had an appointment with two other investigators and shared the Restoration with them also. Invited them to be baptised and they said...no but want to hear more about the lessons so we set up an appointment for next week Sunday!  Transfers are also this week....so we will see what happens. I may be staying....I may be leaving...but I will know on Wednesday.

I love you and I hope you all have a great week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 13, 2019 Today we dropped off our baby and 3rd missionary to the Provo MTC. It has been a day of mixed emotions.  We ...